Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The future's sooooo bright...

Ya just have to wear shades...to the gym!

Just an update: The Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise/Matt Damon/Skydiver/Motel 6 Celeb arrived at the gym tonight while I was eliptically training. He not only had his football jersey on; he also wore sunglasses for his entire workout. I watched and he had 2 bottles of Gatorade that he put beside him while he did the exercise bike routine. Then, sunglasses still on, he wandered in and out of the weight machines while carrying the nearly-full Gatorades. Supportive Wife Jennie, on the other hand, was working her ass off on the eliptical trainer, treadmill, and weights, sans the sport drinks. I think we can figure out who SHOULD wear the glasses in that family.

2 comments:

Kiddo78 said...

I'd venture to guess you won't see him at the gym very often. I should talk...

Kiddo78 said...

I'd venture to guess you won't see him at the gym very often. I should talk...