Monday, November 01, 2004

Tide's In, I'm out!

It is not very safe to drink and do laundry! I learned this valuable lesson over the weekend. Now that I think of it, it is also not very safe to pick siding colors and drink either. (See previous post.) Anyhoo, I did a few loads of laundry last week...I think it was Thursday. (One good thing about the Motel 6 laundry thing is that you can throw in like 10 loads and get them all done simultaneously!) I was having a cocktail or 2 while I was laundering which is kind of nice. Makes for a sort of laundry party! I usually throw the clothes in the washers and then go back to the motel room and come back to the laundry building to put them all in the dryers. So I was very comfy and clever with my laundry and cocktails last week...HOWEVER, I decided to do a couple thousand more loads of laundry yesterday (Sunday) and I opened a dryer to see if it was "free", (laundromat talk: "is that dryer free?") and low and behold, there was a load of my laundry that I never got from the dryer LAST WEEK! Yipes, I must be a drunk. What a hoot...it made my day to know how friendly our Motel 6 is since no one bothered my clothes for nearly a week! LOL They were mostly H's clothes and I did have to pay another $1 to run them thru another cycle to get all of the wrinkles out. H didn't think the whole thing was very funny.

No comments: