Wednesday, November 10, 2004

14 carot shingles

Wow, I am so not good at keeping up with this blog! Am I really that busy? Well, the shingles are on the house...and a good color at that! We are now *eagerly* awaiting the arrival of the windows. Again, I can't remember what they look like. How I wish I could be one of those obsessive home-builder people who ponder and contemplate each and every item! I am not. I must accept it. I am really getting sick, tho, of living in the Motel 6. I have decided I am probably homesick for our old comfy home. The dogs completely agree with me. I feel so bad for them when I let them outside to the little mini-Motel-6-patio. They usually both turn around and look at me like "ummmmmmmmmhi?"...then they try to eat poo. ya gotta love em!
On the riding front, I am intriguied by the fact that I am getting to be *best friends* with one of the super-rich boarders at the barn. It is really wierd. She arrived a few weeks ago and boards her *beeeeutiful* horse where I take lessons. She is from a very well-known family so no wonder she has mega-horse-bucks. (in dollars, I mean...lol) I must apologize for thinking she was a ditz at first because she has obviously had the boob job/botex, etc. She is a complete peach! Who cares I have no apartment friends!??? Loser apartment people...I'll stick with the barn people who are nice even tho way out of my financial range. :)

No comments: