Monday, January 31, 2005

Tumble Dry

I had to go to "the laundry building" this evening...gawd, I miss my washer and dryer! (Poor things are still in storage in the cold...luv u guys!) Tonight's crowd was a mix of women...two of which were kind of...hmmm, how do I say this...kind of trailer trash. I know, hard to believe in the Motel 6. They were short, fat, and barely had teeth. I walked in and kind of smiled all friendly-like and went about my laundry biz. When I looked up from the washer, I saw one of them hang a silky/slinky red sorta sexy thing over one of those wheelie carts...she was letting it hang dry for all to see right there in "the building". ewwwwwwwwww. OK, hi, I am going to hang all my Victoria S stuff right next to the US Magazines...AS IF. Do I need to see her entire sex life in all its red glory while I am waiting for H's boxers to dry.

No comments: